MORE ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.... STAY TUNED!!!

Please come back.... Or leave an enquiry...

ITEMS CATEGORIES includes:-
- Beauty & Health
- Clothes
- Jewelries
- Books
- Bags
- Exercise & Fitness
- Toys
and many more!

Send me an e-mail and I'll keep you updated!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

inactive

Hi pretties,

Sorry for the lack of updates and being so inactive!
The owner have just left to USA to reunite with her better half.

I am her sister, and I do have her stocks right here at home.

So, if anyone of you are interested in the current stocks, please do mail me at raine.discount@gmail.com
I will reply you all within 48 hours.

I am currently having exams now and will end by next week.
However, since it is the month of December, there are so much to do!
But, stay tuned!
When I have time, I will upload more photos then, and introduce more items to you. =)

But, do not hesitate to email me at raine.discount@gmail.com if you are interested in the items available!

Love, R♥

No comments: